Open House on Organizational Structure Opportunities
The public is invited to an open house to learn about the effort to review the organization structure of the California Department of Parks and Recreation. Through the Organizational Structure Opportunities Project, the department seeks to identify opportunities to elevate and strengthen all of its programs, including the Division of Boating and Waterways program and the services it provides.
Monday, August 22, 2016, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Resources Building Auditorium
1416 Ninth Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Thursday, August 25, 2016, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
San Diego City Hall Council Chambers
202 C Street, 12th Floor, San Diego, CA 92101
- Low Water and 5 MPH Speed Limit at Folsom Lake
- Blue-Green Algae Blooms in Silverwood Lake; No-Swimming Advisory in Effect
- Boating Infrastructure Grants Available for Marina Operators
- Boat Safe this Fourth of July Holiday Weekend
- DBW Expands Herbicide Treatment in the Delta for Egeria densa
- More News Releases...