What's New

Funding for Boating Facilities

Local public entities may apply for grants to plan, design, renovate, and construct launching ramps and facilities for motorized and non-motorized boats.

Local public and private entities may apply for funding to plan, design, renovate and construct small craft harbors, marinas, dry storage facilities and fund emergency repairs.

Not sure where to start? Contact Keren Dill via e-mail or at (916) 327-1809.